Specialist Regulatory Legal Advice

contact us

Working for clients nationally, Osborn Abas Hunt is headquartered in Cheshire, a short commute out of Manchester and convenient to the motorway network and airport. Our offices are located in the picturesque and rural Henbury.

Osborn Abas Hunt

The Alderley Rooms
Home Farm
School Lane
SK11 9PH

Main Number:
+44 (0)345 646 2240

    Complaints Process


    We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we provided please inform us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

    In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues. However, if you would like to make a formal complaint, then please read our full complaints procedure. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

    What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

    The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.
    Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your
    complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:

    • Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint and
    • No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
    • No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
    • If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.

    Contact details
    Visit: www.legalombudsman.org.uk
    Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 and 17.00.
    Email: en*******@le************.uk
    Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

    What to do if you are unhappy with our behavior
    The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

    Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

    Further help
    If you require further assistance, please contact the Professional Ethics helpline.